Monday, December 7, 2009

Tribute to a Mentor



Although not in the spirit one usually expects to find at the launch of a book, I feel it appropriate at this time to pay tribute to a man who has influenced my life, this book, and my work greatly. That man is Jim Rohn, appropriately known as America's Foremost Business Philosopher.

Saddly, on December 5th of this year, Jim was called home, to a better place in heaven.

Though the photograph above did not make it into Book 1, I am happy to present it here in tribute to a man who worked so hard at helping people take down the walls that keep them from prosperity. Jim always had a way of stating things simply. He said things that were simple, yet profound when you really thought about it. You found yourself saying, "Yeah, that's right. Why didn't I think of that." He presented ideas that were common sense, but not common practice.

Fortunately for me, my walls were open to Jim Rohn. Having his words come into my life have made a difference that can't possibly be measured. Luckily, because we live in these modern times where recorded materials are available, anyone can still enjoy and learn from his words through the materials he's recorded and written. And I encourage everyone to do so.
There is a link in the credit below for those interested.

Thank you Jim, for making this world a better place for me and millions of others!

NOTE: Although the quote in the photo above did not make it into Book 1, several other quotes by Jim Rohn did. Click on the image below to view more by Jim Rohn.


This quote is by Jim Rohn, America's Foremost Business Philosopher. To subscribe to the Free Jim Rohn Weekly E-zine, go to www.jimrohn.com Excerpted from The Treasury of Quotes by Jim Rohn. Copyright © 1994-2008 Jim Rohn International. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment