Thursday, December 10, 2009

Giving Smiles


I just received notice from the printer that the first proof of my completed book has been printed and shipped out. It is due to arrive to me on December 15th, if all goes well.

Needless to say, I was sporting a great big smile when I received the news.

Hopefully it will be perfect so that I can just pop on here and give you the link to order.

Meanwhile, I've been working on putting up a website to feature this new book. And, just like everything else, that has taken a bit longer than expected too. I'm petty sure that I will launch the website (and a special preview promotion) early next week.

Be sure to check back for more news. Or better yet, sign up over at the top right to be sure you don't miss any of the specials - as I prepare to get this book out to everyone's who watched and waited with eager anticipation.

Remember the words of Dale Carnegie as you go about your preparations for the holidays. It's all too easy to forget to offer a smile as the seasonal stresses creep into our lives.

And for those who have less to give in these economic times, it is even more important to be reminded of the precious gift one smile can be, to the man or woman who has none.

Please share your smile generously this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment